Meat eating orchards forgive no one just yet, cut myself on angel hair and baby’s breath
Put An ASOUE Character in my ask box
- Violet Baudelaire: If you were to invent something, what would it be?
- Klaus Baudelaire: What are your favourite books?
- Sunny Baudelaire: What is your special talent?
- Count Olaf: Would you want tattoos in the future? Of what?
- Esme Squalor: Does appearances mean a lot to you?
- Montgomery Montgomery: What is your favourite animal?
- Josephine Anwhistle: What are you biggest fears?
- Kit Snicket: Would you want children in the future?
- Lemony Snicket: Do you consider yourself an introverted person or an extroverted person?
- Beatrice Baudelaire: Tell me about someone you care about very much
- Carmelita Spats: What are you biggest pet peeves?
People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, “Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner.” I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds. Carl R. Rogers (via jewist)